Adapting buildings for the elderly and people with disabilities throughout Kent is a specialism for us here at Acorn Maintenance Services. We are sensitive to the needs of the less able and disabled people and have helped improve the quality of life in numerous homes in the last 30 years.
Our team is here to work with you to provide the full range of adaptations that you need. We are experienced working together with health professionals and building control, to ensure that the changes you need are carried out to the correct specification.
We Also Specialise in Other Adaptations:
- Widening internal and external doors
- Providing level access, inside and out
- Building access ramps and steps
- Installing hand rails inside and out of the property
- Installing showers over baths
- Providing level access shower and wet rooms disabled adaptations in Sittingbourne and across Kent
- Creating downstairs WC or wet room
- Building home extensions
You may even qualify to have your work done without the paying VAT.